Monday, April 7, 2014

Three months down

The month of February wasn't great. At the one month weigh in, I weighed 196.8. I thought I had lost more and was slightly discouraged but it wasn't too bad. I got sick in February and went about two weeks without exercise so when I weighed in at month two, I had only lost a pound and a half (195.3). I was bummed but kind of expected it.  I decided to push myself extra hard in March to make up for it.  I almost never eat breads or pasta and increased my cardio a bunch. Our three month weigh in was last Saturday and I lost 7 pounds (188.2).  I really wanted to be under 190 and I am so proud of myself for working so hard and am glad I saw some results. I am down a total of 13.6 pounds.   Have lost almost 2 inches in my chest, 2.5 in my waist, and 2.25 in my hips. I don't feel a whole bunch smaller but am starting to notice clothes fit me better.  I am going to take three month pictures in the same outfit I wore before and post them soon.  Hopefully the pictures show some real progress too!  

I am pleased with my weight loss yet still feel a little discouraged sometimes.  I need a new swimsuit and was looking at some cute ones. My measurements are still quite large and I couldn't get the one I really liked in a size that would fit me. Maybe it will be a reward for me when I meet my goal weight.  

I would love to get under 170.  It would be amazing to get under 160 and maybe I will achieve that someday but I need to be realistic.  When I hit 169 , I'm buying ghat swimsuit! Hopefully it will be summer still so I can actually wear it!

No comments:

Post a Comment