Tuesday, January 21, 2014

6 pounds in two weeks

I didn't have a very successful weekend. I ate out a bit and consumed for junk than I should have. I still stayed pretty close to my 1330 allowed calories, but I wasn't killing it. I guess I wasn't sucking too bad though because when I hopped on the scale this morning (two weeks mark), I weighed 196.8.   I'll take that!  I still don't notice any difference in my body...appearance, strength, fitness level...nothing. But it's only been two weeks. Results take time, right?

If I continue losing three pounds a week (which is extremely unlikely, I know), I will meet my goal long before the completion of this competition.  I'm going to be realistic but is sure good motivation to keep working hard.

My trainer recommended the book "The Formula, 40-30-30".  I ordered it.  Hopefully I love it and find it to be very helpful.  Now I must sleep so I can rock another workout in the morning (and keep up with my crazy two year old).

No comments:

Post a Comment